Parents – our most important partners.
We are convinced that a trusting and good relationship between parents and teachers is very important for the optimal development of children and their well-being in our Children’s House. We see ourselves as a family supplemental device.
We are happy about:
- Partnership give and take on both sides
- Benevolent openness in dealing with each other
- Fair approach
- Constructive feedback
- Active participation in our parents’ activities (festivals and celebrations, excursions)
- Suggestions of all kinds
- Positive returns
We strive to:
- Contact and continuous contact care
- Maximum transparency of our work
- Regular feedback with parents about our observations the child and his behavior in the group concerning
- The selection of parent-teacher conferences
- Answering questions of parents
- An open ear for problems
- Parents Discussions
- Letters to Parents
- Parent survey
Link between parenting, kindergarten team and support is the parents’ council. Its representatives are elected at the beginning of each year in kindergarten. The parents’ council has an advisory and supportive role. An important prerequisite for its work is the mutual information of all stakeholders.